Hyundai Mobis develops airbag system for panorama sunroofs
- [Photo by Hyundai Mobis Co.] Hyundai Mobis Co., the auto parts unit of South Korean conglomerate Hyundai Motor Group, has successfully developed a panoramic sunroof airbag for vehicles that is... (News Focus) S Korea-China-currency swap
- Hyundai Motor and its smaller affiliate Kia Motors saw their combined sales in China tumble 45 percent on-year to nearly 577,000 units in the first eight months of the year. The number of Chinese... Hyundai team hope to help deaf people drive
- [HYUNDAI MOTOR GROUP] Team Symphony demonstrates its "Pony Talk" program, which translates sign... [HYUNDAI MOTOR GROUP] HWASEONG, Gyeonggi - As the sound of an ambulance swept through the... Kim Hwang-sik says German model is the key to adapting in digital era
- Hyundai Motor and Siemens. Keynote speakers include Friedrich Hubert Esser, professor at Germany's BIBB, who will speak about Industry 4.0 and digitization, and Hyundai Motor Vice Chairman Kwon... (LEAD) stocks-summary
- Hyundai Motor, South Korea's largest automaker, lost 2.29 percent at 149,500 won, and Naver, the operator of the country's top Internet portal, added 0.79 percent to end at 768,000 won. The local...
- Hyundai Motor, the No. 1 automaker, fell 1.63 percent, and No.1 steelmaker POSCO shed 1.45 percent. The local currency was trading at 1,131.65 won against the U.S. dollar, down 3.75 won from the... UK-Korea auto campaign
- The campaign will last 18 months through the 2019 Seoul Motor Show scheduled to open in late... (Yonhap) The ambassador said global carmakers such as Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Ltd. and Jaguar... IndyCar Indy 500 Sato Auto Racing
- Takuma Sato IndyCar driver Takuma Sato, of Japan, points to his sterling silver likeness on the Borg-Warner Trophy after it was unveiled at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway in Indianapolis, Tuesday, Oct. 17... stocks-summary
- 1 cosmetics maker, shed 0.7 percent to end at 284,500 won, and Hyundai Motor, South Korea's largest automaker, edged up 0.67 percent to 145,500 won. The local currency closed at 1,129.90 won... stocks-morning
- Hyundai Motor slipped 1.92 percent, and its smaller affiliate Kia Motors traded 1.55 percent lower. POSCO, the No. 1 steelmaker, advanced 3.83 percent. Naver, the operator of the country's top...
Chinese automakers on the rise
- During the International Motor Show Germany last month, Chery Automobile, a Chinese state-owned... It was the first time the company had its own booth at the motor show. Chen Anning, the company... stocks-open
- Top automaker Hyundai Motor declined 0.96 percent, while top steelmaker POSCO rose 1.6 percent. The local currency was trading at 1,133.40 won against the U.S. dollar, down 0.2 won from the... Government vows to create 810,000 public jobs
- “Hyundai Motor converted 7,000 subcontractors into regular workers. KT, Hanwha, POSCO and Doosan Group will also join the campaign to create more jobs,” he said. Moon said the government will... Japan MoToGP
- Marc Marquezi MotoGP rider Marc Marquez of Spain takes a photo with fans at his motor home at the Twin Ring Motegi circuit ahead of Sunday's MotoGP Japanese Motorcycle Grand Prix in Motegi, north of Tokyo... [도시로 떠나는 작은 여행⑧] 새로운 자동차 문화를 경험하는 곳, '현대 모터...
- 이곳은 자동차 회사로서 현대차의 정체성을 담은 '모터(Motor)'와 창조, 실험의 공간을 상징하는 '스튜디오(Studio)'를 합해 '새로운 자동차 문화를 창조하고 경험하는 공간'이라는 의미를 담고 있습니다. 그...